WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE US?
DID YOU KNOW?? WE ARE CONSIDERED THE MOST AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE MEANS OF FILING CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY!
If you decide to file bankruptcy...here's what we can do for you:
PROVIDE A FULL AFFORDABLE FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY PROCESS
SAVE YOU MONEY
GIVE YOU A PERSONAL AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE
(1) the bankruptcy law allows for you to hire a debt relief agency such as EZB ASSOCIATES INSTEAD OF A LAW FIRM to save time and money and have us prepare and file your bankruptcy case and provide support to you throughout the entire case. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT CHAPTER 7 IS A SIMPLER BANKRUPTCY PROCESS (in comparision to all other bankruptcy processes) INTENDED FOR THE AVERAGE AMERICAN CITIZEN WITHOUT COMPLEX CIRCUMSTANCES or ASSETS that may not require an attorney to "argue or represent" complex matters. (i.e. if you work a job with modest income;or are unemployed; or on retirement, disability, etc.; own or rent a home that you live in (no multiple properties); own 1 or 2 vehicles; have modest assets and modest disposable cash; and do not have complex business organizations or business debts (i.e. corporations, LLC, etc.) then you're likely a perfect candidate for chapter 7 utilizing a debt relief agency such as EZB ASSOCIATES.
Many people have very simple circumstances and consider filing bankruptcy on their own (do-it-yourself), but they aren't able to maneuver through the legal process, questions, and paperwork. Many people also consult with an attorney FIRST and after comparison of their rights, provisions, services, costs, budget and necessity they determine they can't move forward because they just can't afford it.
Ultimately many of these people choose us and are very glad they do!
It's important to know that you are not required to use an attorney for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy AND you will receive no less privilege or protection nor will your Federal bankruptcy process differ at all. Simply put, its the same process and procedure with or without an attorney. Chapter 7 is a very routine process in comparison to more complicated bankruptcy proceedings involved in Chapter 13 and other bankruptcy chapters. Most Chapter 7 candidates have little to no assets/property and very little disposable money which simplifies the process. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy typically does not require a debtor to stand before a Judge or even enter a courtroom after filing a Chapter 7, therefore the Court does not require you to hire an attorney before or during the process. (*rare and extenuating circumstances may require a Chapter 7 debtor to see a judge such as fraud, dismissal, etc.).
Routinely, at the start of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy you are qualified by income guidelines and the period of time you've filed before (must be 8 years past)....after qualifying, a legal case is prepared, filed and activated....you complete your two online classes....you provide a Trustee financial documents he/she may require...you meet with a Trustee briefly to review your case and assets in about 30 days after filing....and that's it (for the vast majority of cases).
EZB ASSOCIATES is regulated by the Federal Code 11 USC 110 and the State(s) stature in which we provide services NRS 240A. We are bound to follow State and Federal guidelines that regulate the amount of fees we can charge (otherwise under $250). You will note a difference in what we charge in comparison to a law firm because State and Federal Regulations are different for the two, however the differential in rates DOES NOT suggest you are choosing a less effective or less successful process or option in filing bankruptcy.
Our lower fees also do not ascertain the quality of service!
YOU ARE GUARANTEED The same federal bankruptcy process to which you are entitled NO matter how you decide to file or who you hire to file your bankruptcy case.
If you decide to hire EZB ASSOCIATES ..,
- BANKRUPTCY LAW REQUIRES THAT WE INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE LICENSED TO PREPARE AND FILE BANKRUPTCIES UNDER STATE NRS 240A AND FEDERAL 11USC 110
- WE ARE LICENSED AND EXPERIENCED BANKRUPTCY PREPARERS
- WE WONT ENCOURAGE YOU TO FILE BANKRUPTCY or DECIDE WHICH CHAPTER YOU SHOULD FILE. You must decide.
- WE PREPARE EVERYTHING NECESSARY FOR YOU TO FILE A FULL LEGAL FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY
- WE HAVE A 100% SUCCESS RATE IN PREPARING AND ACTIVATING ACCEPTABLE BANKRUPTCY CASES.
- We will not make any decisions for you or on your behalf. We also will not tell you what to do with your assets. Everything we provide to the Court on your behalf is based on what you discuss with us and tell us you want to do or information you otherwise supply to us... i.e. do you want to keep your car or home or do you want to surrender it; how much money/income you have, what type of debts you have (credit reports), any other debts your have, employment, about your family circumstances/dependents/marital status, etc.
- YOUR CASE IS THEN STRUCTURED and PREPARED BASED ON YOUR ACTUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND INTENTIONS AND INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US.
- We don't represent/accompany you at the 341 bankruptcy meeting with your Trustee. There isn't a Judge or Courtroom to be represented in front of. Any questions from the Trustee require ONLY YOU TO ANSWER regardless of the presence of an attorney or other person who may accompany you to the hearing. YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON TO COMMUNICATE TO THE TRUSTEE ABOUT YOUR FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND SHOULD NOT BE INTIMIDATED IF YOU'VE BEEN TRUTHFUL AND HONEST IN THE INFORMATION YOU'VE COMMUNICATED TO US, OR WILL COMMUNICATE TO THE COU
EZB ASSOCIATES will provide you with a comprehensive and effective way to file bankruptcy at an affordable cost. YOU WILL RECEIVE NO LESS OR ANY MORE PRIVILEGE FROM THE FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY COURT whether you’ve chosen to file with our agency or a law firm. You are entitled to receive the same federal process without bias or prejudice with either decision you make.